We provide care if you have mobility issues
Caregenics Healthcare provide a live-in care service tailored to the needs and wishes of each client provided by well-trained staff. Our carers also share the same passion for helping clients to live well and to enjoy life independently at home.
By choosing our assistive care services, be rest assured you will also have the confidence you need that:
- We always carry out face to face care assessments, from which a full assistive care plan will be made.
- Also, we regularly carry out care reviews to ensure that our high level of service is maintained, as per the needs and wishes of the client. This is a part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- All of our care packages are person-centred driven from delivering companionship to one to one care and support
- Moreover, we keep loved ones up to date and involved
- We provide help with washing, dressing, going to the toilet/managing continence
- For elderly persons, our constant support enables you to continue with involvement in the community
- Our home carers will be there to help prepare and cook meals, help with laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- We can accompany you with shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying and support with mobility issues
All recruited live-in carers must udertake a thorough and rigorous checking process including enhanced DBS checks
N.B. Please note some of our carers are self-employed.
- Our trained specialist carers can support critical conditions such as including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia care.
- English speaking carers
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge extra for that privilege (just a small cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of an assignment)
- All carers have regular reviews and training updates to ensure we are CQC compliant and feel supported in the role they carry out.
- 24-hour managed care packages are further backed by our on-call support team if needed.
- Couples can remain together in their own home, through our couple care packages.
- We also provide expert help when you come home from the hospital (Hospital Discharge Care)
Contact us today to discuss the assistive care requirements for yourself or a loved one.